- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Cashew Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1" piece fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 5 ounces shiitake or baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 bunch kale stems removed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cashew
- chopped cilantro, green onions and lime wedges for serving optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, in a medium bowl whisk to combine milk, cashew butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and pepper flakes. Drain pasta, return to the pan and toss with half of the cashew sauce. Reserve remaining sauce for topping.
- Warm sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes until mushrooms begin to soften. Add kale, garlic and ¼ teaspoon sea salt and cook, stirring constantly, until kale has wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Divide noodles between bowls, top with kale mixture, additional sauce and cashews. If desired top with cilantro, green onions and lime.