- 1/2 mango mango sliced
- 1/4 jalepeno (1/2 tsp minced)
- 3 tsp. coconut cream (1 tsp per tortilla)
- 2 tbsp. peanuts (honey ginger), chopped
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. cilantro torn into pieces
- 3 lime slices
- 3 tortillas (corn)
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Refried Black Beans Vegetarian
- 1/2 tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix garlic, cumin, salt and oil in a small skillet. Heat skillet to medium and lightly sauté the garlic. Add the shrimp to the pan to heat.
- Place a medium/large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Toast one tortilla at a time, cook until lightly browned. (2-3 min) and turn to toast each side.
- While tortillas are toasting, heat Pacific Foods Organic Refried Black Beans (Vegetarian) until warm and top with a sprinkle of feta cheese. Add coconut cream to warm tortillas, followed by mango, jalapeño, shrimp, peanuts, and cilantro.
- Plate a scoop of Organic Refried Black Beans Vegetarian, sprinkle feta on top. Serve with fresh lime wedges.