- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 oz Pacific Foods Organic Tomato Stock Unsalted
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar optional
- 12 slider buns
- 6 slices cheese optional
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain. Add garlic, bell pepper, salt, pepper, and onion powder and stir until you can start to smell the garlic.
- Add Pacific Foods Organic Stock and stir with a wooden spoon, scraping from the bottom of the pan to get any of those delicious brown bits!
- Stir in Pacific Foods Organic Tomato Sauce along with apple cider vinegar. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until thickened; about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on slider buns with some mozzarella cheese if you want to add some flavor. Enjoy!