- 3 tbsp. ghee
- 1 sweet onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 32 fluid ounces Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- juice of half a lemon
- handful parsley plus extra for garnish
- olive oil to garnish
- Place a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add ghee along with onion, garlic, zucchini and squash and let cook for about 10-12 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Then add Organic Bone Broth Chicken, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and salt, cover and let cook for 20-25 minutes, until zucchini and squash are fork tender.
- Remove from heat to let cool before transferring to a high speed blender. Add lemon juice and a small handful of parsley to the pot to mix. Then once slightly cooled, pour half the soup mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. (I used my Blendtec and turned it on the soup setting to get it completely smooth.) Blend the other half of the soup mixture as well.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and olive oil!