- 10 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Steel-Cut Oatmeal Flax & Chia Power
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- Saute mushrooms and broccoli in olive oil and balsamic for 8 minutes until tender (keep liquid in saucepan).
- Bring a pot of water to boil, carefully place egg in the water. After 7 minutes remove from water, run under cool water and remove shell carefully.
- Warm Organic Steel-Cut Oatmeal Flax & Chia Power in the microwave (in a microwave safe bowl) for 2-4 minutes, or on the stove top in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Assemble oatmeal bowl by adding oatmeal, sauteed veggies, egg, avocado, and any remaining sauce from the veggie skillet.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, salt, and pepper to taste.