- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 tbsp. melted butter or sub coconut oil
- 1 yellow zucchini sliced into thin rounds
- 1 green zucchini sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small eggplant sliced into thin rounds
- 3 small tomatoes sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour soup and melted butter into a round or oval baking dish.
- Slice all veggies into thin rounds. Carefully place them in a circular pattern, alternating between each variety.
Note: Use a mandoline slicer for evenly sliced zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes!
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and minced parsley over assembled dish.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until veggies and tender. Serve garnished with basil.