- Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb. asparagus trimmed
- 5 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1 lb. cauliflower, about half a head
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. tumeric
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Original Non-Dairy Beverage
- 2 tbsp. juice, from a fresh orange
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large mixing bowl, toss cauliflower, asparagus, and carrots in olive oil. Spread vegetables out on a roasting pan and sprinkle them with salt, pepper, and turmeric, roast in oven for 20 mins.
- While the vegetables are roasting, bring 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover and simmer until tender, typically 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Assemble your bowls by adding quinoa, roasted vegetables, greens, avocado, and a few generous spoonfuls of dressing.