- 1 carton Pacific Foods Roasted Garlic Potato Soup 32 oz.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 medium bread bowls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno, (keep a couple slices for the bread)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; Bring Roasted Garlic Potato Soup to heat over medium-high heat on the stove.
- While the soup is heating, place broccoli, Parmesan, butter and chopped jalapeno in a skillet. Place in the oven.
- Cut out the bread tops from your bread bowls. Place cheese and sliced jalapenos (optional) and toast in the oven. Both broccoli and bread tops should be ready in about 10 minutes.
- Add about 1 cup of broccoli to each bowl, then pour in the soup. Serve with the toasted jalapeno cheese bread top and enjoy!