- 1 can full fat coconut milk 14 oz.
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/8ths and roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini quartered and sliced into 1/2'' pieces
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Lemongrass
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 oz. sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. fish sauce
- handful Thai basil leaves
- Thai red chilies sliced for serving
- Peel onion and cut into 1/8's. Roughly chop. Wash zucchini, quarter and cut into 1/2" pieces.
Trim any visible fat from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. One hot, add coconut cream. The coconut cream is the solid fat that is present when you open the canned coconut milk. Do NOT shake or stir the coconut milk prior to using if you want the coconut cream to be separated. Scoop off the cream and leave the watery coconut milk behind to use later in the recipe.Add curry paste and stir into coconut cream until well combined. Heat until oil begins to separate from coconut cream.
- Add onion, zucchini, Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Lemongrass and watery coconut milk left behind in the can and water. Raise heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover and lower to a simmer. Continue cooking for 4 to 6 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften. Remove lid, add sliced chicken pieces along with bamboo shoots and raise heat to high to bring back to a boil. Once boiling, cover, lower heat to a simmer and continue cooking for an additional 8 to 10 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Remove from heat, add fish sauce, palm sugar and Thai basil. Serve with sliced red Thai chilies (optional) over steamed rice or cauliflower rice and Enjoy!