- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 6 tbsp. butter melted
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, and melted butter in a medium bowl and stir together.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of a parchment paper lined (or greased) 8 by 8 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Cream together softened cream cheese and sugar together on low speed of an electric mixer. Try not to over mix. (It's always best with cheesecakes to avoid incorporating air as you mix the batter).
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream and mix.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just incorporated.
- Add flour and mix.
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- In a separate bowl, whisk together by hand the Organic Pumpkin Puree, heavy cream, sugar, egg, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of your cheesecake filling to the pumpkin pie filling and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling carefully and slowly over the crust.
- Place small amounts of the remaining cheesecake batter (about 1-2 tablespoons each) randomly over the top of the pumpkin pie filling. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the cheesecake batter into the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool for an hour at room temperature, and then refrigerate 4 hours before cutting and serving.