- 3 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts 10 oz. each
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 2 ear corn shucked (or 1 cup frozen corn)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 6 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups tortilla chips to serve
- 1/2 cup cilantro to serve
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add in chicken breast and sprinkle with spices:chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Cook chicken breast for 10 minutes, flip, and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot and set aside to rest. Once chicken has cooled enough to handle, gently cut or shred into pieces using two dinner forks. Set aside.
- Return pot to medium heat and add in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add in jalapeno, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic cloves. Saute vegetables for 5-7 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add in corn, fire roasted tomatoes, black beans, bone broth and lime juice. Bring to a light boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a low-medium heat. Simmer soup for 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and lime juice to soup. Let chicken warm for 5 minutes.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro and tortilla chips. Enjoy!