- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add cashews to a baking tray and place in oven for 8-10 minutes to gently toast. Check cashews every two minutes and stir. Remove cashews from oven and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse several times until cauliflower is broken down and resembles a fine rice mixture. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter or olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add beaten eggs. Use a spatula to gently push eggs around, breaking up the egg mixture into small pieces, creating scrambled eggs. Continue doing so until eggs are completely cooked. Remove eggs from pan and set aside.
- Return to the pan to medium heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil.
- To hot pan add diced onion, garlic, broccoli, and carrot. Saute vegetable mixture for 8-10 minutes, or until carrots and broccoli have softened.
- Add cauliflower rice, chicken breast, peas, Pacific Foods Bone Broth, coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, pepper, and sea salt. Cook for 5 minutes before stirring in cooked scrambled eggs.
- Remove pan from heat and garnish with green onions, parsley, and toasted cashews. Serve and eat immediately!