- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, lemon zest, and salt. Cut in ½ cup coconut oil with a pastry blender or your fingers until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir Cashew Vanilla Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage and lemon juice into flour mixture until clumpy but not fully mixed. Gently fold in berries and cashews until dough comes together.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a circle, about 1” thick. Cut into 8 wedges and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 16-18 minutes.