- Peel and cut bananas into ½ inch pieces, and freeze overnight in a ziplock bag or tupperware.
- Over low heat, melt coconut oil in a small saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Set aside to cool slightly, no more than 15 minutes.
- Blend frozen bananas with Organic Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Set ⅔ of the mixture aside. Add graham crackers and cinnamon to the blender. Pour the graham cracker layer into 4 glasses.
- Pour ½ of the remaining coconut ice cream back into the blender, blend with chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Pour the chocolate layer into serving glasses.
- Wipe out blender and blend the final ice cream and melted marshmallows together. Pour the final marshmallow layer into serving glasses.