No Churn Avocado Cashew Ice Cream
- 3 large avocados
- 1 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Cashew Unsweetened Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 cup raw cashews crushed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream optional
- In a blender, add avocados, Pacific Foods Cashew Plant-Based Beverage, vanilla extract, honey, and orange zest. Blend until smooth. If it starts to seize up, just add more cashew beverage.
- Pour into a bread pan, and place in the freezer overnight. If the ice cream seems to hard you may need to let it sit out for about 30 minutes to soften up. Enjoy!