- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 finely diced shallot
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 package premade empanada disks
- 1 egg yolk
- Saute shallot and garlic in olive oil.
- Add spinach and Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup and heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in cheese to form the filling.
- Add 2 tablespoons of filling to each disk.
- Seal disks with fork then brush with egg yolk.
- Bake on flour dusted cookie sheet at 375 Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes until brown.