- 1 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Food Organic Beef Broth
- 1 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup fresh hazelnuts roughly chopped
- 4 ounces chevre
- 12 small tortillas
- Chop the mushrooms into small (pea-sized) pieces. I used my food processor for this.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and chopped mushrooms. Stir, then add the Pacific Foods Organic Beef Broth. Bring to a simmer, add 1/2 tsp salt, and let cook, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has cooked off (10 minutes).
- While the mushrooms are cooking, make the avocado crema by combining the Greek yogurt, avocado, lime juice, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, adding a few tablespoons of water if needed to reach your desired consistency. Set aside.
- To prepare the kale, remove the ribs and chop the leaves into small pieces. Use your hands to massage and squeeze the entire bunch until it softens slightly. Set aside.
- When nearly all of the liquid has cooked off of the mushrooms, add the chopped hazelnuts. Stir, and let the remaining liquid cook off before removing from the heat. Taste and add salt as needed.
- To assemble the tacos layer the mushroom mix with kale, crema, and chevre on top of a tortilla. Garnish with your remaining cilantro, and enjoy!