- For the mocha fudge sauce:
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Hazelnut Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. brewed coffee room temperature
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- Everything else:
- 2 cups fresh berries and banana slices
- mint leaves for garnish
- Heat chocolate using the double boiler method: Place water in the bottom of the double boiler so the top of the water is 1/2 inch below the upper pan. Then place the double boiler over low heat. Stir the chocolate constantly until it is melted (the water in the bottom of the double boiler should not come to boiling while the chocolate is melting).
- Whisk in Hazelnut Original Non-Dairy Beverage, oil, coffee, and espresso powder and whisk until completely smooth.
- Add fruit to a dish or shooter glasses, top with desired amount of mocha fudge sauce, and garnish with fresh mint. Serve immediately.