- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Cashew Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Raspberry Topping
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and set aside.
- Prepare the cheesecake crust. Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Mixture will be thick and sticky. If the mixture is too dry, add in another 1-2 pitted dates.
- Press crust mixture into the base of lined muffin tin. Place in the freezer to set.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling. Add all filling ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on highest speed until mixture is thick and creamy, about 45-60 seconds.
- Remove cheesecake crusts from freezer. Pour cheesecake filling overtop, filling about ¾ of the muffin tin. Return to freezer.
- Rinse out high-speed blender. Add in raspberries, pomegranate seeds, and lemon juice. Blend for 5-10 seconds, or until berries are slightly broken down.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer. Carefully add half teaspoon of berry mixture to the top of cheesecake. Use a spoon to lightly swirl into cheesecake filling.
- Place cheesecakes back in the freezer to set completely, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from muffin liner. Top with dairy-free whipped cream and enjoy!