Mini Cream Cheese Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter
- 4 whole eggs at room temperatures
- 1 vanilla bean sliced and scraped to remove caviar
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- add sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 60 mini muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese with coconut oil until smooth. Stir in sugar and whip until well incorporated. Add in eggs, 1 at a time and vanilla bean caviar. Scrape sides of bowl and mix again.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Alternate stirring the dry ingredients and the Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage in with the cream cheese mixture. Scrape sides and mix again briefly. Be sure to not over mix.
- Spoon into prepared pans. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F and bake 12-15 minutes, rotating half way through cooking. Watch them carefully! They don't take long to bake. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar and vanilla together. Either by hand or with a stand mixer on low, stream in the Organic Almond Vanilla Non Dairy Beverage until the butter cream starts to come together and get thick and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl and whip again.
- Frost the cupcakes with a knife or use a large tipped frosting bag and top with sprinkles.
- Store frosted cupcakes in airtight containers until ready to serve.