- Add Tomato and Red Pepper Stock to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add quinoa, stir, and return to boil.
- Cover saucepan and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook quinoa for 15 minutes. Remove quinoa from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Pour quinoa into a large bowl and place in refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Prep the salad dressing. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, mustard, sea salt, Italian seasoning, and freshly ground black pepper to a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- To chilled quinoa add onion, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, spinach, arugula and fresh herbs.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing and mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately.