- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, (or sub vegan cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cartons Pacific Foods Organic Baked Beans Vegetarian 13.6 oz.
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley diced finely
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Wash sweet potatoes and stab each one in a few places with a small knife. (This is so that heat can escape during the cooking process.)
- Bake for 60 -75 minutes until soft.
- Cut a slit down the middle and fill with Organic Baked Beans - Vegetarian, cherry tomatoes, cheese, and parsley. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 8 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, add avocado, green onions and salt and pepper to taste.