- In heavy bottom 6 quart pot, heat olive oil and butter over medium high heat. Add onion and saute until golden brown while stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- While the onion is cooking, heat the Organic Turkey Broth in a separate pot over medium heat.
- When the onions are tender, add the rice and chopped turkey and stir to prevent burning. Allow the rice and turkey to brown a bit. The ingredients will start sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the white wine and scrape the bottom of the pan to remove any of those cooked bits. Continue to cook for about a minute until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Using one ladle at a time, add hot turkey broth to the rice mixture and stir.