- Press the “saute” button to warm up Instant Pot.
- Melt butter in warmed Instant Pot. Add onions, garlic, and leeks and saute for three minutes. Add rice and saute for another three minutes, or until just starting to toast. Press “cancel” to turn off the saute function.
- Add the vegetable broth, asparagus, mushrooms, lemon juice, dried oregano, dried thyme, and sea salt to Instant Pot. Place the lid on the pot with vent closed. Turn pot to “manual” on high pressure and select 12 minutes.
- Once risotto finishes cooking, carefully open vent to release steam. Open the lid of the pot and stir in grated Parmesan cheese.
- Divide risotto between bowls and garnish with lemon zest and fresh thyme and chives. Enjoy!