- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 32 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Beef Bone Broth
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. thyme
- With your IP preheating to Saute, roughly chop onion and celery. season chuck roast with 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Brown chuck roast in the IP until brown on both side, then add potatoes, veggies and Pacific Foods Organic Beef Bone Broth.
- Add remaining salt and thyme, cover lid and set to Pressure cook for 50 minutes. Once done, naturally release pressure (meaning press the release and walk away) Once the pressure lock releases, your ready to serve. Enjoy!