- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger sliced
- 15 cardamom pods
- 2 star anise pods
- pinch salt
- 4 bags black tea
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup optional
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Unsweetened Cashew Beverage
- Place the cinnamon sticks, ginger, cardamom pods, star anise, salt and 2 cups water to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tea bags and let simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes to steep. Strain through a fine mesh strainer (or just remove the cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, tea bags and anise) and let cool. Stir in the maple syrup, if using, and place in a container to store in the fridge for up to a week.
- To serve! Pour concentrate over ice and add Pacific Food’s cashew beverage. Depending on how strong you like your latte, I usually do 1/4 cup concentrate and 1 cup cashew beverage. Note: you can make this entire latte ahead of time too; just combine the concentrate and cashew milk and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.