- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan and simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes until thickened.
- Let cool for 15 minutes. Use as a grilling marinade or slathered over cooked meat. Can be used right away or stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 1 week.