- Add rice and Organic Vegetable Broth to a small pot and simmer on medium heat for 40-45 minutes.
- Slice carrots and cabbage into long ribbons, and finely chop cilantro and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro and parsley. Gently toss the Organic Seitan pieces in the herb mixture until they are coated.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet, add seitan pieces, and saute for about 10 mins until brown and crispy on the edges. Transfer to a towel to drain any excess oil.
- Wipe out skillet and add spinach, cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes until just slightly wilted
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, and assemble rice, carrots, cabbage, spinach, avocado, and seitan. Top with pumpkin seeds, sprouts, and dressing.