- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Hazelnut Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut butter
- 1/2 cup mixed berries for serving
- 1/4 cup granola for serving
- 3 tbsp. coconut flakes for serving
- 1 tbsp. cacoa nibs for serving
- 1 tsp. blue spirulina powder
- Add all ingredients, except for garnishes, to high-speed blender. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds or until smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with mixed berries, granola, coconut flakes, and cacao nibs. Dig in!
- Note: Look for blue spirulina powder, a type of nutrient-rich algae powder, at natural grocery stores or online. Alternatively, you can skip the spirulina and add in a scoop of your favorite protein powder.