- Bring a pot of water to boil with potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Organic Seitan Original, bread crumbs and oregano and form into 5-8 balls.
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil, add orzo and cook until liquid is absorbed (about 10-12 minutes). In the last 5 minutes of cooking, add kale, salt and pepper and cook until tender.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Assemble skewers alternating onions, peppers, potatoes, and seitan. Grill on each side for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Assemble bowl by adding orzo, skewers and red pepper sauce.