- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- non- stick cooking spray as needed
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Diced Tomatoes in Light Puree
- 1/2 chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 seeded jalapeno
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 limes, juiced
- Prepare grilled chicken spice mixture. In a small bowl combine cumin, cayenne, chili powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Add chicken breasts to a large bowl. Drizzle chicken breasts with avocado oil and sprinkle with spice mixture. Use your hands to pat mixture into chicken.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat for five minutes and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place seasoned chicken on grill and grill for four minutes. Use tongs to carefully turn chicken over and grill another four minutes, or until juices run clear and internal meat temperature reads 165F.
- Remove chicken from grill, cover, and let rest five minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, prepare salsa. In a food processor combine Organic Diced Tomatoes, chopped onion, cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno. Pulse on and off five to six times to chop and combine the salsa mixture. For a chunkier texture, pulse the salsa less. For a smoother texture, pulse the salsa more.
- Prepare burrito bowls: divide cooked rice, red cabbage, black beans, sweet corn, and avocado between two bowls. Top each bowl with sliced grilled chicken and salsa. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top and enjoy!