- In a medium dutch oven heat sesame oil on medium-high heat. Cook ginger, garlic, leeks, shallots, mushrooms and red pepper until the red pepper begins to soften and the mushrooms caramelize. About 5-8 minutes.
- Add in curry paste, chili sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in Organic Vegetable Broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once at a boil, turn down heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed. If it is too spicy, add more lime juice.
- Add baby bok choy, bean sprouts, rice noodles, snap peas and carrots and cook just until bok choy is wilted.
- Add in cooked rice noodles and serve warm.