- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small knob ginger, minced
- 1 cup leeks diced
- 2 shallots chopped lengthwise
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. green curry paste taste and add more based on desire
- 1/4 tsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth 32 oz.
- 1 can 1 can coconut milk 14.5 oz. (only the coconut cream at the top and save the coconut water for smoothies)
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice use the rest as garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 small baby bok choy ends removed and sliced in half
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 carrots ribboned using a vegetable peeler
- 1 package thin rice noodles of choice, cooked according to package
- In a medium dutch oven heat sesame oil on medium-high heat. Cook ginger, garlic, leeks, shallots, mushrooms and red pepper until the red pepper begins to soften and the mushrooms caramelize. About 5-8 minutes.
- Add in curry paste, chili sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in Organic Vegetable Broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once at a boil, turn down heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed. If it is too spicy, add more lime juice.
- Add baby bok choy, bean sprouts, rice noodles, snap peas and carrots and cook just until bok choy is wilted.
- Add in cooked rice noodles and serve warm.