- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Creme Fraiche Tomato Soup, diced garlic, spices, salt, and pepper in a medium baking dish. Stir well to combine.
- Place chicken breasts on top of tomato mixture and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish with chicken from oven and turn on broiler.
- Place oven rack on highest shelf.
- Place chicken baking dish back into the oven and broil for an additional 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.