- In a small pot over medium high heat add the Organic Bone Broth Chicken and ginger and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and remove the ginger.
- Next add in the tamari and sea salt. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Remove 1/4 cup of broth from the pan and put into a medium bowl and whisk with the arrowroot.
- Now crack the eggs in the bowl and whisk.
- Slowly pour the eggs into the hot soup and mix lighly with a fork until the egg is cooked.
- Top with green onion or chives and serve immediately.