- Recipes Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Bone Stock Chicken Unsalted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 small bunch fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. fine pink sea salt, more to taste more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper, more to taste more to taste
- 1 pound fresh scallops
- Everything Else:
- 3-4 summer squash or zucchini
- 4 strips crispy bacon
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over scallops and set aside.
- Add butter to your skillet and saute minced garlic and onion for 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in scallops and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once scallops are seared, add in Organic Bone Stock Chicken Unsalted, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Mix to combine, reduce heat, and let simmer for 7-10 minutes, until broth thickens slightly and flavors meld together.
- Taste, add in basil, and adjust spices as desired.
- While cooking, make bacon as desired and set aside.
- Use your spiralizer to spiralize squash.
- In a skillet heat an additional tbsp of oil or butter and saute veggie noodles for 5 minutes, tossing often.
- Place noodles in a bowl, top with scallops and sauce, add additional fresh basil and garnish with bacon.