- 24 oz. Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh basil cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the minced garlic once the oil is hot, cook for 2-3 minutes until the garlic is sizzling and fragrant.
- Add Organic Diced Tomatoes, then crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, salt and pepper. Simmer about 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve over pasta or chicken with fresh basil.