- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets evenly sliced bite sized pieces
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 4 ounces shitake mushrooms
- 1 pound asparagus cut into 2" pieces
- 8 ounces Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Ginger
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger root
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Thinly slice chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Wipe mushroom caps clean, trim stems and slice into 1/2" pieces.
- Gather broccoli florets, snap peas and asparagus. Trim ends of asparagus and cut into 2" sections.
- In a measuring cup or bowl, combine broth, coconut aminos, chopped ginger and toasted sesame oil until well mixed. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a small dish, combine arrowroot starch and warm water. Mix until dissolved (you will have to mix this again right before using).
- Heat Wok over high heat until very hot and just beginning to smoke. Add avocado oil and then quickly add sliced chicken in one layer. Cook undisturbed for 2 to 3 minutes. Use tongs or stir fry tools to move chicken slices around, continue to cook, about 2 to 3 additional minutes and remove from wok.
- Add broccoli florets and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove lid and add in mushrooms and snap peas. Cover and continue cooking over high heat for 1 additional minute.
- Finally, add asparagus. Cover and cook 45 seconds to 1 minute, depending on thickness of asparagus pieces. Remove ALL veggies from wok and set aside.
- Pour sauce mixture into wok. Bring to a boil and slowly whisk in arrowroot mixture. Sauce will immediately begin to thicken. Once it reaches desired thickness, remove wok from heat.
- Add cooked chicken and veggies back and toss until well coated with sauce. Serve immediately over rice or alongside cauliflower rice and Enjoy!