- 1 large French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tbsp. olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 (26.46-ounce) carton Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup basil cut in thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 ˚F.
- Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Brush the top of each slice with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes until browning around the edges.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Organic Diced Tomatoes with garlic and half the basil. Place a large spoonful of tomatoes onto each toast, olive oil side facing up.
- Top with the remaining garlic, salt, pepper, and add a small drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately.