- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Foods Unsweetened Coconut Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp. cocoa or cacoa powder
- Carefully pour 1 ½ Tablespoons Coconut Plant-Based Beverage into the bottom of 12 popsicle molds.
- Add 1 Tablespoon coconut yogurt to each popsicle mold.
- Fill the remainder of the mold with cold brew coffee and add popsicle sticks.
- Carefully place popsicle mold into the freezer to set for 8 hours, or overnight.
- When popsicles are set, create chocolate drizzle. Whisk together melted coconut oil and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Remove popsicles from molds and place on a large platter. Tip: chilling the plate beforehand allows the popsicles to not melt right away!
- Drizzle popsicles with chocolate and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes.
- Enjoy cold brew pops immediately or store in the freezer.