- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Add drained chickpeas to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with paprika and toss to combine. Bake chickpeas for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
- Add roughly chopped kale to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a food processor. Pulse on high until smooth and creamy, about 60 seconds.
- Pour dressing onto chopped kale. Use your hands to massage dressing into kale for two minutes, or until leaves begin to break down and become smooth and silky. Add roasted chickpea croutons to salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve kale immediately and enjoy!