- 1 can garbanzo beans drained and washed
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Unsweetened Hemp Plant Based Beverage
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 bunches italian kale roughly chopped with stems removed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Add drained chickpeas to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with paprika and toss to combine. Bake chickpeas for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
- Add roughly chopped kale to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a food processor. Pulse on high until smooth and creamy, about 60 seconds.
- Pour dressing onto chopped kale. Use your hands to massage dressing into kale for two minutes, or until leaves begin to break down and become smooth and silky. Add roasted chickpea croutons to salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve kale immediately and enjoy!