- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add ripe banana, eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and Vanilla Cashew Plant-Based Beverage to a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- Add whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Blend again until batter is thoroughly mixed, about 30 seconds.
- Pour banana bread batter into lined baking pan. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let banana bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Carefully remove banana bread from pan and let cool on a wire rack. Once bread is cooled, cut into 12 slices and serve. Enjoy!