- In a small mixing bowl combine Organic Refried Black Beans with Green Chillies, cumin, and lime juice.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add one tortilla to the skillet and fry for one minute, flip, add a heaping spoonful of beans and then fold the tortilla over itself.
- Continue to saute for 3-5 minutes until crispy and starting to brown on one side.
- Flip and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm, topped with fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of cotija cheese.