- 3 medium sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Refried Black Beans with Green Chiles 13.6 oz
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 radishes, cut into thin slivers
- 3 jalapenos, diced
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss sweet potato rounds with olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay rounds evenly over two parchment lined cookie sheets and bake for 30-40 minutes, until rounds are crispy and just starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and move all the potatoes onto one baking sheet. Spread Organic Refried Beans with Green Chillies over the potato rounds and layer jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, radishes and cotija cheese. Return to oven to bake for an additional for 5-8 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and lime juice before serving.