- Add hazelnut chocolate beverage to a large bowl.
- Add chia seeds and whisk to combine.
- Let chia mixture sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before whisking again.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate chia pudding for 1 hour.
- Remove chia pudding from fridge and stir. The texture should be thick and pudding-like. If the texture is still too watery, let chill for another 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Assemble chia pudding parfaits: layer chia seed pudding with whipped cream or yogurt.
- Top each chia pudding parfait with chopped hazelnuts, miniature vegan chocolate chips, and raspberries.