Cherry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 16 oz. Pacific Foods Hemp Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 3 cups fresh cherries
- 3 stalks rhubarb chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar or sub maple syrup or honey
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a mason jar or drinking glass, combine Hemp Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage with chia seeds. Cover and let set in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, or overnight.
- To make rhubarb cherry compote, combine rhubarb, 2 cups cherries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Cook for 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Combine chia pudding and compote, top with remaining fresh cherries and enjoy.