- Combine the spices and Pacific Foods Cashew Plant-Based Beverage, bring to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the tea leaves, remove from heat, let steep 2 minutes.
- Strain, set aside, and add the espresso if you’re using it.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and egg (or yolks) together in a saucepan. Whisk to combine.
- Over low heat, slowly add the milk while whisking.
- Continue to whisk over low heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla, continue whisking until butter is fully melted and mixed in.
- Pour into small ramekins and chill. If you wish to prevent a skin from forming, press a layer of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the pudding.
- Top with yogurt or whipped-cream.