- Bring butter and eggs to room temperature. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with butter and dust a bit of flour over the butter coating inside the bundt pan. Tap out any excess flour.
- Tap out any excess flour. In a mixer, cream together the sugar and honey and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and coffee and mix to combine. Scrape the batter around edge of the bowl and mix until batter is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- Add a third of the dry ingredients to the butter mixture then alternate with ⅓ of Organic Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage and continue until all is incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter in the greased and floured bundt cake pan and bake for 30-34 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
- Allow cake to cool at least 10 minutes in the pan before removing.
- Mix glaze in a bowl until smooth. If a thicker more frosting like glaze is desired, add more powdered sugar. Garnish with extra powdered sugar if desired.