- Heat the olive oil in a medium soup pot over medium-high heat
- Add in the onion and cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, paprika, thyme, and cayenne. Continue cooking for one minute.
- Slowly stir in the Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup Light in Sodium. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and allow to simmer.
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add in the sliced kielbasa to one half of the pan and the brussels sprouts to the other half
- Stirring infrequently, cook until the sausage is seared and the brussel sprouts are golden brown. Remove from heat.
- To serve, ladle the soup into bowls and top with kielbasa slices and brussel sprouts.