- 1 package Pacific Foods Organic Steel-Cut Oatmeal 10 oz.
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- Raspberry Cinnamon Pecan:
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Cherry Almond
- 1/4 cup fresh cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh almonds chopped
- Blackberry, Coconut, Cardamom
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/8 cup coconut flakes
- 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- In a small mixing bowl, gently mix together your choice of warmed oatmeal* with your choice of nuts, berries, and spices.
- Divide the oatmeal mixture into two small ramekins. Spread the top as flat as you can — any bits poking up will easily burn under the torch.
- Divide the sugar and sprinkle evenly over the flat oatmeal surface.
- Use your kitchen torch to brûlée the sugar on top of the oatmeal until its golden brown. Enjoy warm!