- Recipe ingredients:
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage (or vanilla unsweetened)
- 4 tbsp. browned butter
- 1 tsp. oil of choice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 - 4 sprigs rosemary for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon more to taste (optional)
- Everything Else:
- 2 - 4 zucchinis
- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts
- oil for cooking
- fresh parmesan and rosemary for garnish (optional)
- In a pot, brown butter but heating butter until it browns and set aside.
- In a skillet saute garlic with oil for 2 minutes.
- Add in Organic Pumpkin Puree, Organic Almond Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage, butter and spices.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering, cook grilled chicken as desired (I coat mine in salt, pepper, and garlic granules and grill over medium heat).
- Once grilled, cut up chicken and place in sauce, mix to combine.
- Taste sauce and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Spiralize your zucchini.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in zucchini noodles.
- Let cook, tossing often, for 5 minutes*.
- Place noodles in a bowl, add chicken and extra sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan and rosemary.