- In a pot, brown butter but heating butter until it browns and set aside.
- In a skillet saute garlic with oil for 2 minutes.
- Add in Organic Pumpkin Puree, Organic Almond Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage, butter and spices.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering, cook grilled chicken as desired (I coat mine in salt, pepper, and garlic granules and grill over medium heat).
- Once grilled, cut up chicken and place in sauce, mix to combine.
- Taste sauce and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Spiralize your zucchini.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in zucchini noodles.
- Let cook, tossing often, for 5 minutes*.
- Place noodles in a bowl, add chicken and extra sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan and rosemary.